Nutri Grain - Elf Baking in Factory

Okay so I couldn't resist, I love these nutri grain adverts sooo much so thought it time to post. These two adverts were aired a few years ago, one promotes the nutri grain bars while the other advertises the nutri grain elevenses bars.

Both adverts follow the same story about the cakey goodness of nutri grain and how they are made by elves in the nutri grain factory, great fun thats what I say!

Heres the first nutri grain advert with none other than the funny actress Alice Barry...



You cant beat the bit where she says "They come out the factory gates at night with the tall hats on doing the kung fu and the bars."

The second follows two men camping outside the nutri grain factory, I just love the guitar song "I saw an elfy hopping along the factory, hopalong elfy, hopalong elfy, elfy mcphee!"

0 comments: