Fridge Raiders

This advert I found annoying at first but this was because I didnt really watch it properly. After giving the advert my attention it has actually grown on me and I like it very much, although I do admit that who ever came up with the idea of the idea is clearly unstable!

I have never heard of fridge raiders before so seeing this advert has built their brand name with me. This fridge raider advert actually starts off quite innocent with a man taking out a packet of fridge raisers from the fridge before eating them as he goes about getting changed, that is until he keeps noticing his body change to that of a werewolf.

The idea behind the advert is that fridge raiders "Bring out your carnivorous side", I think this is a great advert now.

1 comments:

domwalsh said...

BT - great you like the advert. If you'd like to get involved there's a competition to create your own ending to the ad - you could win a sony dvd handycam

http://www.carnivorousworld.co.uk/competition