Smirnoff Vodka Strikes Again

When I first saw this advert I thought it was one of those great Guinness adverts but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually a Smirnoff Vodka advert.

I would love to say that there are a great many hardened Russian drinkers in the Smirnoff head quarters somewhere deep in a large Russian city somewhere thinking about what they have achieved with this advert but unfortunately the owner of Smirnoff is the British drinks company Diageo.

Smirnoff have really surpassed themselves with this marvel in advertising, I think this advert is spectacular and really memorable for all the right reasons. Who ever came up with this idea deserves a great pat on the back as it certainly shows what Smirnoff is really made off.



I have to admit that I am a lover of history and this advert certainly brings history to life in an amazing way with these old ships and spitfires raising from the sea.

0 comments: