Cadburys Creme Egg Mass Goo-icide

Cadburys creme eggs are probably my favourite chocolate along with Smarties and when I saw this Cadburys creme egg advert I thought, well done Cadburys.

I remember the days when Cadburys creme eggs only came out near easter and I would have to wait a year to get my hands on one again, but thankfully this is not the case today!

There have been a mini series of Cadburys creme egg adverts recently that have really been funny and entertaining but todays advert is advert is my favourite out of all of them.

The idea behind these adverts is to show that the creme egg is more than just a chocolate as it has a gooey but tasty centre. The advert is all about mass goo-icide and shows a host of creme eggs on mouse traps before one egg comes in above them, unwraps itself then jumps in to the crowd causing an onslaught of gooiness...you have to watch it!

0 comments: